Amazon FBA Seller Round Table - Selling On Amazon - Amazon Seller Podcast - Learn To Sell On Amazon - E-commerce Tips - Shopify & Woocommerce - Inventions And Start Ups - Marketing School For Amazon Sellers
Amazon FBA Tips, Tricks, And Tactics. Seller Round Table will help you get to the next level of your Amazon or e-commerce business. We cover a huge variety of topics like Amazon PPC, marketing, listing optimization, SEO, ranking products, tracking keyword ranking, offsite traffic, sourcing, step by step Amazon coaching and more. If you're just starting out with Amazon private label, or an Amazon master, you will get extreme value from Seller Round Table. Join us live at https://sellerroundtable.com/live every Tuesday at 1PM PST. Andy is a million dollar FBA seller and Amazon tool provider and Amy is an e-commerce veteran and inventor.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend the Virtual Canton Fair – How & Why
May 3, 2020 • 941 MIN
The 127th session of the China Import and Export Fair, also known as the Canton Fair, will be held online from June 15 to 24 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
“After more than six decades of unremitting efforts, the Canton Fair has become China’s largest comprehensive international trade fair with the longest history, most commodities and customers and the best trading results,” said Ren Hongbin, Assistant Minister of Commerce. “The 127th Canton Fair is proposed to take place online in lieu of a physical exhibition. This is both a pragmatic response to the COVID-19 pandemic and a major initiative for innovative development.”
You can join us in our free online discussion board with other e-commerce sellers at https://facebook.com/groups/amazinginchinacantonfair
1. It’s free!
2. You might see products you won’t see on Alibaba
3. You’ll get direct access to suppliers
How will it work?
“The first virtual Canton Fair will create an online international trade platform of quality and specialty products that covers 16 major export categories, such as home appliances, consumer goods, textiles, medical and health care. Powered by advanced information technology, the Canton Fair will provide around-the-clock online services for product promotion, matchmaking and business negotiations, enabling both Chinese and international businesses to place orders remotely.
In addition, the Canton Fair will set up a cross-border e-commerce zone to explore new possibilities for efficient international trade and promote a batch of cross-border e-commerce brand enterprises. The fair will also provide live stream services for exhibitors to promote their products to buyers via custom live channels. The live stream will run 24/7 and will allow either face-to-face negotiation or mass marketing promotion to audiences.”
How can you prepare? It is helpful to have a list of products you’re looking to source and know your margins and target pricing. We are focused on just this topic in our mastermind this month – knowing your numbers and coming up with great ideas for products to source.
Watch the FREE training on market research and validation to find product ideas at https://www.facebook.com/sellerroundtable/videos/880204755782165/
You can join Amazing at Home for the mastermind for only $49 at https://amazingathome.com/mastermind Let us know if you have questions!
Sourcing Now – How to Source and What to Source for Amazon and E-Commerce NOW
April 17, 2020 • 81 MIN
Sourcing Now – How to Source and What to Source for E-Commerce NOW!!
In this Seller Round Table Extra session I’m joined by experts in sourcing from China, sourcing from India, and sourcing from the US. Our discussion answers the following questions:
* What are people sourcing now and from where?
* Are there new importing or shipping constraints during COVID-19?
* What kinds of things will be on the increase to source and what will decrease?
* What are the sourcing trends?
* What is selling right now?
* What can you do to source for stimulus and recession?
Are you feeling frozen with doubt about what to source? Would you like to know what other people are doing? Learn from experts on Importing and Sourcing from China, India, Wholesale and Retail in the US, etc in this awesome Seller Round Table Podcast Extra session!
Links Mentioned in this session:
Norman wants to release a free press release for your company or a company you know about that is doing something related to COVID-19 – reach out at [email protected]
Amy’s Facebook group where we talk all things sourcing, product development, marketing, and private label is Facebook.com/groups/amazingathome
Vendrive.com/blog to learn about sourcing wholesale in the US from Dillon goaura.com
Baptiste Porzier at seller supreme Facebook group
Join Baptiste and Amy on a China Sourcing Trip at https://amazingathome.com/china
Learn how to research, validate and source your products by taking our free private label course at https://amazingathome.com/courses/c2l-free or in the Amazing at Home mastermind at https://amazingathome.com/mastermind
Toni Ivey for Sourcing from the US wholesale omeganetinc.net
Crazy Sales during COVID – What to Sell and Source Right Now on Amazon, Ebay, and other channels
April 16, 2020 • 663 MIN
Good morning on this April 16th 2020! This morning I’m going live to discuss selling on other channels. How are your sales doing? Our sales are CRAZY right now on Amazon and some of these other platforms and it’s sales of OLD inventory that wasn’t selling before and continued sales of NEW inventory that’s running out.We’re moving this old inventory and new inventory in singles, bundles and multipacks on Amazon via merchant fulfilled and FBA, on Mercari, Facebook Marketplace, and on Ebay!These are platforms we haven’t necessarily done as well on before that are NOW having daily crazy sales numbers. Other brands are running out of inventory so now is the time to sell yours! Use Amazon multi-channel fulfillment if all of your inventory is stuck at Amazon.NOT SURE WHAT TO SOURCE OR HOW TO SOURCE NOW? Join us tonight on a special live session at Facebook.com/sellerroundtable at 8 PM CST where we’re having experts from the US, Asia, and India as well as importing experts discussing what to source now and how to source it.NOT SURE IF YOU SHOULD MOVE FORWARD WITH YOUR EXISTING PRODUCTS OR NEW PRODUCT IDEAS? I’ll be talking about how to validate your products right now and how to know whether to move forward with new and existing products. Join me at the Global Sources Virtual Summit April 21-22 register free at https://ts.globalsources.com/virtual-summit/
Find New Amazon FBA Product Ideas with this Simple Yet Effective Exercise (Quick Tip)
February 13, 2020 • 549 MIN
Find New Product Ideas with this Simple Yet Effective Exercise
Do you have trouble finding products to sell? This is something that a lot of people struggle with. I’m working on my ideation masterclass right now, so I thought I’d give some quick tips on how to find opportunities in the things that you do every day.
Here’s a simple exercise that is going to allow you to find opportunities in things that you already do every day:
Step 1: Make a List of Your Purchases Over the Last 30 to 60 Days:
* Go in your Amazon account or go look through your receipts or your credit card statement, and look at what you’ve purchased in the last 30 to 60 days and make a list of those purchases.
Step 2: For Each Purchase, Answer Three Questions:
* Why did you buy that specific product? Because of Need, a trusted brand purchase or impulse buy?
* Was it because it met a need that you had?
* Was it because you trust that brand and you always buy their products?
* Was it because it was an impulse buy? Maybe you got targeted with an ad or you were up late watching QVC or something
* Next write why you chose that specific product over other products. Why did you make that choice?
* Was it because it was the lowest price in the market?
* Was it because it was differentiated in a way that mattered to you? For example, I recently bought an iPad keyboard case because it had 360 degree rotation, and it has awesome light up keyboard. It had a differentiation that mattered to me.
* Was it the price?
* Was it simply at the top of search? You just needed it real quick or it was impulse or the first thing on the shelf that you grabbed
Step 3: Define whether there is an opportunity to improve or serve another market with this product?
Go back through to from the top of the list, down to the bottom and think about the opportunity in this market, if any.
For example: Here’s where I saw opportunities in the list of recent products that I bought.
* iPad keyboard case, I really liked the color of it. I like that it was rotating 360 degrees. It was rechargeable, but I don’t really see anything that I personally would improve. It’s fine. I don’t I don’t need a better iPad keyboard case.
* Powdered peanut butter. I buy that for my protein shakes I buy from a specific brand on Amazon because of the price and quality so I don’t really see any opportunity there either.
* Compressed towels. These are these little pill towels, and I found them for the first time in China. I got them as a sample and I started using them. And I really liked them because they’re just like a little pill and you put them under water and they expand and they make a really nice heavy towel. And they’re biodegradable. A lot of people use them for camping. But my daughter who’s 12 years old, face washing is just becoming important to her. She really, really loves these little compressed towels. It encourages her to wash her face and really take good care of her skin. So I actually noticed an opportunity in the market for this product, because it’s mostly marketed to the camping and beauty markets, but it’s not marketed for kids or teens at all. I think it’s really fun for kids and my kids really love it and proper hygiene is a pain point that parents struggle with. So right there, I see an opportunity to take an existing product and bring it into a new market.
* Magnetic hooks. We took a cruise and I read a blog to prepare, and I learned that the cruise ship walls are magnetic. So if I bought some hooks, I could hang up things to organize our stuff in the small cruise ship cabins. I bought these hooks because they’re strong and they’re metal, and it looked like they can hold a lot of stuff. But I didn’t really see an opportunity in the marketplace.
Ninja Amazon Listing Optimization Tactics
March 12, 2019 • 70 MIN
Clip 1 Hiring VAs
Clip 2 Commitment
Clip 3 Invest to Maximize ROI
Clip 4 Sourcing
Clip 5 Due Diligence
Clip 6 Running PPC
Clip 7 SOP
Clip 8 Favorite Tools
Danny: Danny, one of your favorite tools, whether it’s like for Amazon or for like just your business, like what are your favorite tools that you use? Favorite tools? Uh, I mean the first one that really popped to mind that I think not that many people know about is more of a task management automation tool. It’s called podio and it’s very similar to Trello. You can set it up in boards or you can set it up and lists and stuff like that, but it’s a lot more powerful. It has a built in, um, a built in program that basically does what Zapier does. So Zapier is like an automat and automation, you know, if, if the trigger happens, if x happens, then it’s going to like send an email to this person or I going to be, and podio has one of his own tools built in this actually more powerful than Xavier.
Danny: So we have a lot of really powerful automations. For example, if we drag one task from one column into another specific column, then like all this stuff happens automatically behind the scenes. That probably eliminates the need for probably like a 30 hour week general virtual assistant. Just everything we have set up in there. Yeah. So podio is a really powerful one for task automation. Um, I don’t necessarily think if it’s just you, you don’t need something like this, but if you start to scale into a team, right, it’s like $15 a month or something for the entire, for everything. And it saves so much time. Cool. All right. Yeah. Awesome. Um, so one thing I’ve been like super into, and Denny, you’re probably this way too because it sounds like you’re a tool guy is, um, is like growth hacking stuff like automation, especially like I love tools, like, like you were just talking about, I haven’t heard of that, so I actually got to go check it out and that’s cool.
Danny: Um, but like anything that will automate things is fantastic. So, um, you know, if you’re getting into Instagram, uh, a really cool tool is Isseu dude, I don’t know if you’ve heard of that. It’s Insta Zoom [inaudible] dot com. And what that’ll do is that’ll automate like your, um, your, um, uh, your Instagram. So if you’re trying to build an audience on Instagram, you can go in there and say like, okay, like I want to target, you know, see you’re selling baby things. You can go in and target people who are, who are, you know, putting a Hashtag baby in or like Hashtag mom life or something like that. You could actually go in with the software and say, Hey, I want to fall everybody who’s posting about that. Um, and then hopefully you’ll get a follow back. So really, really good, cool way to build your, build your brand on Instagram.
Danny: Do it in an automated sense knowing that. But with a lot of these tools, if they’re kind of like spammy and kind of like black hat, but in this case because you’re actually targeting people who, uh, would most likely want to see your products or services, to me it’s a little less family because you’re actually targeting people who would be into, um, into that, uh, that niche. Okay. Absolutely. I actually have a one that has started using only about a month ago or so. It’s a free chrome extension called invite all and it works with Facebook. So, um, it’s a really good way to build the audience on your Facebook page is to um, you just run some basic ads, like $5 ads for every piece of content you put out. Um, and then everyone who likes that ad, then you can use the invite all chrome extension to invite all those people to your page all the same time. So let’s say that you know, you, you spend $5 and he got 100 likes on your ad,
Tap Tap… Is This Thing On? (Pilot Episode ZERO – Before We Got Our Podcast Game Right)
March 5, 2019 • 62 MIN
Clip 1: What is a 2 step URL and why is it important
Clip 2 “What makes a great gift?”
Clip 3 “What tools or strategies do you use to keep the buy box as long as you can?”
Clip 4 “Do you use the entire phrase in the listing and use segments in the backend?”
Clip 5 “What would be your suggestion to rectify customers receiving the wrong product?”
Clip 6 “Would you recommend combining product to get the benefit of both traffic”
Clip 7 “How to maximize the last part of Q4”
Clip 8 “When I look under variations, there’s no category for wording. Can I just pick a variation category?”
Clip 9 “Are you saying to rewrite your title?”
Clip 10 “Should I Add Red Bows on my Images?”
Clip 11 “How useful do you think Google can be to replace PPC?”
This is the first ever episode of Seller Round Table – We’re calling this episode 0. Here we get out feet wet and learn how to do the podcast thing. Bear with us, as each episode gets better. In this episode, we cover Q & A from Amazon seller’s trying to solve a problem they’re having with their Amazon FBA business.
In SRT #0, we talked with Danny Carlson from Kenji ROI. We covered Amazon listing optimization, our favorite tools, and how to automate some of your day to day tasks.
Things we mention in episode 0 of SRT:
AliExpress – https://www.aliexpress.com/
WordPress – https://wordpress.com/
ClickFunnels – https://www.clickfunnels.com/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/
Amazon FBA Keyword Tool – http://tiny.cc/kwtool
Join us every Tuesday at 1PM PST for free amazon coaching and Q&A at https://sellerseo.com/seller-roundtable
Try the greatest Amazon seller tools on the planet free for 30 days at https://sellerseo.com